From conceptualization to implementation, Michelle Pheasant Angelo will be personally involved in all aspects of your project and provide conscientious attention to the full range of details important to achieve your design goals. Whether it’s the first meeting or the last, we are focused on the design, the look and the feel that you envision for your home. At Michelle Pheasant Design, we pride ourselves in the fact that we do not have a characteristic look or style. Instead, we create an interior that reflects your lifestyle and personal taste. Taking into consideration your design ideas, likes and dislikes, room functions, personal living habits, preferences and furniture needs, we strive to combine these elements into a design setting that is truly your own individual statement. We favor a collaborative design process, one in which you are enthusiastically involved.
Our services are not limited to existing interior spaces. We prefer to be involved in a new residence early on in the initial conceptual design. We often work as a team with the architect assisting in the development of space planning, architectural details, finish selections, and lighting at a preliminary state.
In the decorating phase, we include you in the selection of fabrics, furniture, decorative lighting and artwork that make up the major part of any residential project. Part of this process might include a trip to the San Francisco Design Showrooms for inspiration and decision making. We then provide a detailed cost estimate for your approval. Once approved we follow through with ordering, expediting, and installation of all your furnishings in an efficient and timely manner. We manage all this while keeping you informed every step of the way.
Whether furnishing a single room or designing an entire residence, our goal is to create warm and pleasurable surroundings reflective of your needs and wants. The best referrals we have in residential design are our clients.
- Furniture Layouts
- Selection or Custom Design of all Interior Furnishings
- Antique and Fine Art Procurement
- Sales Order Estimates for Your Approval
- Purchase Orders and Issuing of Checks
- Tracking and Expediting Orders
- Delivery and Installation Coordination
- Final Account Reconciliation
- Initial Project Meetings with You and the Architect
- Project Scope of Work, Responsibilities, Budgeting, and Scheduling
- Conceptual Space Planning and Furniture Layouts
- Interior Elevations and Ceiling Details, Fireplaces, and any Built-in Cabinetry and Millwork
- Selection of all Interior Finishes and Materials
- Selection of Plumbing Fixtures and Bath Accessories
- Lighting and Electrical Design with Architect or Lighting Consultant
- Coordination of Electronics, Home Theater, and Security Systems
- Finish and Materials Specifications
- Interior Drawings to include Plans, Elevations, and Details
- Design Presentations
- General Project Administration and Job Site Visits